Buffer: Schedule Posts for Twitter & Instagram
by Buffer, Inc.
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Share to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest and LinkedIn – all from one place, on your schedule.
If you are like me, you find social media to be a bit tiresome. It used to feel like I spent all of my time cross posting the same information to all of my social networks. “This blog is updated”, “Check out this thing”, and “Here is this new feature”, took hours to post across my personal and business accounts on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and LinkedIn. In previous years, I used Tweetdeck as my social media aggregator, but it has been somewhat lacking as of late. As an Integration Technologist, I love finding apps and services that integrate with what I already use. With the BufferApp, I found three great things: A native iOS App, a WebApp, and a Chrome Browser extension.
With BufferApp, I can cross post to all of my social networks in a single click. One of the first things that I did when I started using Buffer was install the Chrome Extension. As I am surfing the web and find the next best education article, I simply hit the Buffer Stack Icon in my extension tray, and I can compose and cross post a direct link to that site. Since some of my employers do not like me using Social Media during the work day, I can also set the Buffer to post at specific times of the day, rather than as I add them.
After using the BufferApp for a few months, I logged in to see how I was doing. At that point, I realized that Buffer tracks and analyzes all of the content that I post, giving me real and vital statistics on how my Social Media posts are doing in the field.
With all of these things together, Buffer has become my go to app for social media.
The Video Review
Any link, text, picture or video you want to share, just add it to your Buffer. Your updates will automatically be scheduled and spaced out throughout the day to post to your favorite social networks. Plus, you can custom schedule or "post now" right inside the app.
Say you find 5 great articles and 2 funny photos you want to share. If you post them all in a row, you might flood your friends and followers who are online – and totally miss those who aren't. Instead, add these posts to your Buffer, and you'll have great social updates for the next few days.
Why you’ll love Buffer:
• Share to multiple Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest accounts from one place.
• Get analytics for each update you share: Clicks, Retweets, Repins, Likes, Shares, Mentions and more.
• Schedule your posts automatically so you never have to worry about setting a time and date. Just hit “Buffer”.
• Schedule your posts using a Custom Time to schedule for specific events or campaigns.
• Share from all of your favourite apps using our iOS extension. Including scheduling native retweets from Safari, Tweetbot, Twitter & more!
• Never run out of amazing content with Instagram Reposting.
Buffer is available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, Web and other phones and tablets.
You can also add to Buffer from your favourite browser using out Browser Extensions for Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
Buffer’s main version is free, but you can easily upgrade within the app.
Free Plan Features:
• Connect upto 4 Social Accounts
• 10 scheduled posts per profile
Awesome Plan Features:
• Have upto 100 posts in your Buffer.
• Connect upto 10 Social Accounts.
• RSS feed integration
Small Business Plan Features:
• 25 Connected Social Accounts
• 5 Team Members & Contributions Feature.
• 2,000 scheduled posts per profile
• RSS feed integration
• All standard Buffer features & Awesome Plan features.
The Awesome Plan & Small Business plan subscriptions are optional and are available via an auto-renewing subscriptions:
Awesome Plan subscriptions are at a monthly rate of $9.99 or an annual rate of $99.99.
Small Business subscriptions are available at a monthly rate of $99.99.
Payments will be charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your subscription can be managed in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Or by selected "Manage Subscription" below the list of your connected accounts within the app.
Subscriptions cannot be cancelled for the current active period.
Do you have any questions for us?
- Version 6.2.3
- Created & Sold by Buffer, Inc.
- File Size: 48 MB
- Price: Free!
- This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
- Age Rating: 4+